About the Role
The Production Supervisor will oversee the safe and proper manufacturing of the company’s products and ensure manufacturing objectives are met daily by planning and verifying work, controlling the flow of materials in production, and monitoring manufacturing processes.
Base Pay: $60,000/yr – $65,000/yr
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Monitor Customer Open Order reports, create a production schedule, and tracks the production schedule.
- Directly manage manufacturing staff to meet production schedule.
- Create manufacturing documentation for scheduled production and engineering orders.
- Oversees shipping of the product to ensure customer requirements are met
- Data inputs of inventory progress from receipt to finished goods
- Investigate and communicate discrepant materials to purchasing/quality
- Develops and deploys inventory cycle count and physical inventory schedules. Audits when count discrepancies are found.
- Monitors direct and indirect materials and notifies purchasing for appropriate replenishment when needed
- Prepare and report manufacturing metrics on a monthly basis to senior leadership
- Approves manufacturing personnel hours
- Performs manufacturing personnel annual reviews
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- College degree required
- Manufacturing and inventory management experience preferred
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong mathematics skills
- Software skills including MS Office and Excel; QuickBooks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and adaptability
We value your genuine enthusiasm and unique perspective you bring to the company, accordingly we offer competitive pay, discretionary bonus, 401k, healthcare, and a generous paid time off schedule.
Picocyl has an amazing interdisciplinary team of people working at our beautiful location in Golden, Colorado. We need talented individuals to join us and continue driving our story of growth and innovation. At Picocyl you will have the opportunity to deliver value to many of the world’s premier medical device and pharmaceutical companies by building products that are used in medical devices around the world.