Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD)
Join Picocyl at our Booth at PODD 2021 this October!
Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) is back in person with a hybrid option and promises to uphold its ten year tradition of combining partnering with access to cutting-edge business and scientific content in the field of drug delivery with loyal support from a top notch speaking faculty. PODD offers access to a wide range of drug delivery technologies and opens partnering before during and after the event.
Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
The Westin Boston Seaport District
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110
Key Topic Areas for 2021
- Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Future Perspectives
- Delivery to Special Patient Populations: Geriatrics and Pediatrics
- Next-Generation Cell and Gene Therapies
- Optimizing Cancer Care in the Out-Patient Setting
- Personalized Medicine and the Role of Digital Health
- Non-invasive Delivery of Biologics (Pulmonary & Nasal)
- Lipid Nanoparticles for drug and vaccine delivery
- Expanding Opportunities for Nanomedicine
- Progress of Oral Biologics Delivery
CONNECT WITH US AT THE EVENT
Fill out this form and one of our reps will get back to you!